Tin Man's Classic Mustang Traction Bars
Picture #109411-1 for use with our TMF basic Sub Frame connectors #109401
They are here! Our Mustang Traction Bars are now available for purchase.
Our new traction bars are the best quality just like all the rest of our Tin Man products.
They are made with left and right hand thread forged steel polyurethane rod ends with adjustable center link that is knurled and notched for hand or wrench adjustment. Brackets are precision welded and gloss black powder coated. These will give you a similar look as the original style under rider bars but with much more strength and adjustment. Can be adjusted for minor pinion angle changes as well as preloading the suspension for better traction.
You are able to purchase the traction bars 3 different ways:
1. #109411 Traction Bars for use on cars that do not have subframe connectors installed 1965 - 1973 (includes weld on front bracket)
2. #109411-1 Traction Bar with Front Bracket (for previously purchased TMF basic Sub Connectors only. Includes weld on front bracket); fits 1965 - 1970
3. #109411-2 Traction Bars with no front bracket (to fit Previously installed Gen II or future purchase of Gen II Sub Frame connectors) ; fits 1965 - 1970. Traction bars are bolt in with this kit.
4. #109411-3 Traction Bars with Gen II Sub Frame connectors. Kit
5. #109411-4 Traction Bars with Gen II Sub Frame connectors and weld in Drive Shaft Loop. Complete Kit