This '41 Studebaker came to Tin Man in need of much help. With a specific budget in mind we have been doing about 2 weeks of work at a time.
To date we have installed:
- A Heidts MII front subframe
- Fabricated firewall, floors and transmission tunnel
- An Ididit Steering column
- A fuel tank, all new fuel and brake lines
- An aluminum radiator and made custom coolant lines.
We also wired the engine so it could be test run. At this time the owner can start the car and move it in and out of his garage.