1964-1972 GM A Body Coupe or Sedan LS Motor Mount and Trans Crossmember Kit
Part #109310 Bolt-in an LS motor and a 4L60E, 4L65E or TKO 5 speed Transmission into your 1964-1972 Coupe or Sedan A Body
These mounts will give you proper driveline angles and well as correct oil pan steering clearance that are a common problem with some other kits. With the Tin Man trans Crossmember you can virtually install any GM transmission into your A Body Chassis.
1964-1972 GM A Body/LS Conversion Kit Includes:
- Motor mounts to replace all the original components from the frame to the engine.
- Transmission crossmember with Frame Plates
- Polyurethane transmission mount (not shown)
- Hardware kit
Other Parts required:
- Holley 302-2 Oil pan (recommended)
- LS swap headers. (We like the Hooker Super Comp mid length)
- Car Style intake. (truck intake will not clear the hood)
NOTE: To maintain proper drive line angles, transmission tunnel modification is required with TKO, T56, 4L80 or 6L90 installations. We recommend our Tin Man Trans Tunnel Panel Part #100311 to simplify this modification.