Weld In Motor Mounts for Custom Installs
All Tin Man Mounts Are Proudly
MADE IN THE USA
so you know you will be getting a quality product.
Tin Man manufacturers hard-to-find Motor Mounts for Street Rods, Customs, specialty vehicles and NOW TRUCKS! We have discovered while working on customer projects, a limited solution for older vehicles and began selling motor mounts for the following applications. Our motor mounts are the strongest on the market. They are holding strong in applications with 700+hp! as well as Tin Man's 40 Ford drag car launching on the trans brake with it's 550hp V8.
Tin Man Fabrication builds weld in motor mounts for engine swaps and custom applications. Many of these products were created due to a need on project vehicles where a solution was not available on the market. Each pair of motor mounts are precision made in the USA.
We make mounts for these motors and applications:
- Chevy small and big block. Weld In (e.g., 302, 327, 350, 400, 396, 427, 454)
- GM LS engines. Bolt in & Weld in
- GM LT5. engines Weld in
- Cadillac big blocks. Weld in (368, 425, 472, 500)
- Ford small block Windsor & Cleveland. Bolt in & Weld in (289, 302, 351, 5.0, 5.8)
- Ford Big block FE. Weld In (352, 360, 390, 402, 427, 428)
- Ford Big Block 385. Weld In( 429, 460)
- Coyote and Modular. Weld In (4.6, 5.0, 5.4, 5.8, 6.8)
- Gen 1 Mopar, Chrysler and Desoto Hemi. Weld In (330, 331, 345, 354, 392)
- Mopar small block. Weld In (318, 340, 360, 3.9L, 5.2L, 5.9L)
- Mopar big block B-RB, Wedge. Weld in (383, 400, 413, 426, 440)
- Gen 2 Mopar Hemi. Weld In (e.g., 5.7L, 6.1L, 6.4L)